Waldorf Astoria is a name that symbolizes luxury in the lodging world. And often that luxury comes with a matching price tag.
But with Waldorf Astoria’s Florida Fall promotion, guests can get rates as low as $109 for its seven resorts throughout the state.
That isn’t all, either. Guests that stay two nights get a $50 resort credit. Stay three nights and that credit jumps to $75. And guests that book four or more nights get $100 in resort credit.
Low rates and resort credit not enough to tempt you? Waldorf Astoria is also throwing in a complimentary certificate good for one free night on your next booking of three or more nights.
The seven Waldorf Astoria properties participating in this promotion are:
- Boca Raton Resort & Club (Boca Raton) – Rates from $109
- Boca Beach Club (Boca Raton) – Rates from $149
- Casa Marina Resort (Key West) – Rates from $149
- Edgewater Beach Hotel (Naples) – Rates from $149
- Naples Grande Beach Resort (Naples) – Rates from $109
- The Reach Resort (Key West) – Rates from $149
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando (Walt Disney World) – Rates from $199
This offer is valid for stays from now until December 22, 2010. Subject to availability, of course.
You can check rates and book this offer online at the Waldorf Astoria website (use promo code promo code “PRFL1N”) or by calling 877-881-2494. Make sure to have your Hilton HHonors loyalty program card handy when booking so you can accrue your points, too.
[Photo courtesy Waldorf Astoria/Hilton]