Disclaimer: This is a tongue in cheek post – with an attempt at humor
Searching for a sexy hotel or lodging option this Valentine’s Day? Put on your Austin Power’s thinking cap and test your shagability.
What is Shagability and why should I care? It’s a term used often in Austin Power movies and refers to “getting your groove on” – need I say more? This is, after all, a G-rated lodging blog.
We’ve all heard of Cougars; women over 40 dating significantly younger men. Heck there are cougar cruise ship trips and even San Francisco cougar hotel package deals. Well, now there is a new app that tells you how to determine your ShagScore.
Answer a few questions to determine if your Valentine’s Day Plans Will Improve Your Shag Score
- Nightlife: Put Your Shagscore to Good Use to Get Some Lovins
- Attractions: Shagscore – is your Valentine’s Day Plan Romantic Enough?
- Beaches: What is Your Shagability?
- Hotels: Did You Pick the Right Hotel for Shagability on Valentine’s Day
- Restaurants: Shagscore Baby! Don’t Make Plans Without It
- Travel Industry News: Shagscore.com Debuts in Time for Valentine’s Day